Starts Novemeber 7, 2017
This live, online training will revitalize your relationship with nature. More than just a jump start, this program will change your life. Direct mentoring and regular group meetings will help you to remove the barrier between you and nature, allowing you to become in tune with your surroundings and with yourself.
If you are looking to join an international, collaborative and supportive group of individuals all seeking to be in deeper relationship to nature and soul, this course is for you.
- Three months long;12 hours of live instruction. Meets twice a month, live, for two hours via video conferencing.
- Month One: Coming into Contact
- Month Two: Deep Listening
- Month Three: Integration and Application
- The video conferences are where Michael instructs, answers questions, and provides assignments. Each session follows the same structure:
- Check in, share experiences, review
- Topic discussion and new lesson
- Practice assignments
- You will have a few hours of experiential homework between sessions, as well as participation in an online discussion with your cohort, via the EBI online classroom.
- Michael’s teaching style is organic and experiential. Information, exercise, and mentoring will be delivered to meet the needs of the group.
- Session recordings will be available to registered students within 24 hours. If you are unable to participate live, you are still able to watch the recording, engage with the community, and complete the program at a pace that is better for you.
- Access to course classroom, the group, and materials will remain available indefinitely. To maintain confidentiality, a new classroom area is created for each new group that starts the program.
Schedule of Live Sessions
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017: 4:30-6:30pm MST
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017: 4:30-6:30pm MST
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017: 4:30-6:30pm MST
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017: 4:30-6:30pm MST
- Tuesday, January 2, 2018: 4:30-6:30pm MST
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018: 4:30-6:30pm MST