This live, online program will offer a deep, experiential dive into the Gestalt therapeutic model. The format will be an observed practice and instruction to strengthen your gestalt facilitation skills. This course will enhance your coaching repertoire far beyond what you learn in the EBI intensive. Through direct application, instruction, and feedback you will learn how to use Gestalt to see more clearly beneath the surface and in a way that deepens trust between you and your client.
By the end of the first six sessions you will be able to:
- Confidently facilitate a “Gestalt-Based Experiment.”
- Demonstrate the core principles of Gestalt Therapy
- Apply Gestalt principles to your Nature-Connected Coaching work
In addition to the above goals, this course will include:
- 6 live, online classes taught by Derek Schmidt, MA, LPC
- A confidential, online community
- Direct experience, practice, and feedback to support your facilitation skills
- Opportunity to sign up for ongoing membership to work towards a certificate in Applications of Gestalt Therapy (more details to come)
Wednesdays – 6:30-8:30pm MST
This course will be offered through our online classroom and through Zoom Video Conferencing. All sessions will be recorded and saved to the online classroom. Students will have access to these resources in perpetuity. To maintain confidentiality, only registered students will have access to this material.
- Computer with internet access and webcam.
- Zoom application installed on your computer.
- A quiet private location to view participate in the live sessions (which will include practice).
- 6-week membership
- Non-transferable or refundable
- Must be committed to all 6 weeks.
- Missing a week does not extend the membership unless rescheduled by instructor
- Membership can be ongoing
- Every Wednesday evening from 6:30-8:30pm on Zoom
- Prerequisite: Gestalt Module in the NCC program or Instructor approval of your previous Gestalt experience.
- Cost: $500/ 6-weeks