Starts March 3rd, 2020
This course used be called “Introduction to Nature-Connected Coaching” Same course, different name!
This is a great low-risk way to get started down the path as a Nature-Connected Coach.
This live three-month training meets twice a month for 2 hours at a time through video conferencing. The focus is on deepening your own connection to nature and how that applies to work with others. In other words, your experience with the exercises will provide an applicable understanding of coaching competencies and skills. This is an experiential training that will require a few hours of practice in between sessions.
- Three months long; 12 hours of live instruction. Meets twice a month, live, for two hours via video conferencing.
- Month One: Your Connection to Nature
- Month Two: Nature as your Co-Guide
- Month Three: Working with Others
- The video conferences are where Michael instructs, answers questions, and provides assignments. Each session follows the same structure:
- Check-in, share experiences, review
- Topic discussion and a new lesson
- Practice assignments
- You will have a few hours of experiential homework between sessions, as well as participation in an online discussion with your cohort, via the EBI online classroom.
- Michael’s teaching style is organic and experiential. Information, exercise, and mentoring will be delivered to meet the needs of the group.
- Session recordings will be available to registered students within 24 hours. If you are unable to participate live, you are still able to watch the recording, engage with the community, and complete the program at a pace that is better for you.
- Access to course classroom, the group, and materials will remain available indefinitely. To maintain confidentiality, a new classroom area is created for each new group that starts the program.
Schedule of Live Sessions -Tuesday Evenings, 4:30-6:30 PM MST
- 3/17/2020 (5:30-7:30 MST)